• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

PPG Paint code?

JohnnyK

Hey guys, posted this on VMF but figured there might be more specific knowledge about it here. Just wondering if anyone knows the PPG code for the pepper grey? I know it's darker, but that's what I'm looking for (Darker, I mean).

Thanks!

"JohnnyK" said:
Hey guys, posted this on VMF but figured there might be more specific knowledge about it here. Just wondering if anyone knows the PPG code for the pepper grey? I know it's darker, but that's what I'm looking for (Darker, I mean).

Thanks!

The Code is Dupont 44490

Data Sheet is attached.

Thanks a lot for the reply! Do you have a picture of it in 33728 by chance? I can't seem to scour one up on the internet.

Man , you sure do ask for a lot lol. The car I am working on did a spray out of ppg and dupont to see what it would look like, I will try and take a picture of it and send it to you. Rich.

"JohnnyK" said:

Thanks!

Wow, I could parts those 3 sentences and have a lot of fun with this, but I'm going to refrain. For now.

Back