• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project Phoenix

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
Brian, I haven't talked to you in a while. How's the car coming? Got any pics of some progress?

Sad to say nothing has happened recently. I have yet to decide on where I'm going to carry it to be blasted :hmm, and I need some warm days when I'm not working to get out there and pull the seats apart so the frames can be sent with the car. My goal is to have it to a blaster by the end of March. Someone told me that I needed to set deadlines to keep the project from becoming stagnent, so that's my next deadline. Thnaks for checking on me Ron.

"Havok1" said:
...Someone told me that I needed to set deadlines to keep the project from becoming stagnent, so that's my next deadline...
Time and money has always been my problem, I never seem to have enough of either and when I have some of one I don't have any of the other!!! Good Luck, we'll be watching!

Time and money is also an issue, but the biggest issue is the iron in my blood turning to lead in my ass........

Back