• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project started in '98 is finally nearing completion!

Oh my goodness, where has all the time gone? I've been posting on here since 2010 on a project that I started in either '98 or '99. My dad bought this car around Dec.1967 and gave it to me to enjoy. I intended to finish this car by 2001 in time for my son's birth, only to have his arrival and everything else take over. Now, as he nears the age of 14, I'm finally about to finish this car and be able to take him cruising for milkshakes, chili fries and general "dad" shuttling. I'll follow up with more on the build overall, but I'm just so excited to finally get some pics of it after I had a new front windshield and the tinted rear glass reinstalled. Next up on the To-Do list: rear gears, interior sound/heat layment, new regulators, seats/interior/stereo and little things here and there. I'd also add that these pics were taken after the glass was installed. The car has been under a cover for almost 1.5 years, never washed/waxed since painting in April 2014 and still needs a final polish/was. Lots of dust in these shots, but lots of potential. Enjoy!

Attachments

• photo 1-1.JPG
    photo 1-1.JPG
    405.2 KB · Views: 24
  • photo 2-1.JPG
    photo 2-1.JPG
    351.7 KB · Views: 23
That is looking really nice, bet you both will enjoy it.

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I see alot of potential out there ! :cool::cool::cool:
I have a project that started in 1994 and I ain't that far as you have.:p:p:p:p

Back