• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Reasons I ain't queer

Rodney Carringoton is very funny. Check out his song "Don't look now but Momma's got her boobs out." Very good stuff. When I was on the road doing comedy, I opened a few shows that he headlined. He is very very funny and not well known. I like Chris Rock's test for whether somene is gay or not. It is not about how they talk, what they wear, what kind of music they like, etc. I guy will either suck a dick or he won't. If he will he is gay, period.

Ahhhh, Rodney C.....he's a funny dude! The video wouldn't load, I didn't know it was him.

"silverblueBP" said:
Ahhhh, Rodney C.....he's a funny dude! The video wouldn't load, I didn't know it was him.

I could not load the video either, but I remember that song from his comedy set back in the day. Great stuff. HIs song where his penis sings a song to him is pretty funny too. Dont remember what it is called.

"ko67" said:
I could not load the video either, but I remember that song from his comedy set back in the day. Great stuff. HIs song where his penis sings a song to him is pretty funny too. Dont remember what it is called.

Dear Penis

... I don't think I like you ..anymore. :lol :lol :lol

"Kats66Pny" said:
Dear Penis

... I don't think I like you ..anymore. :lol :lol :lol

"You used to watch me shave, now all you do is stare at the floor" :amaz

Used to catch Rodney Carrington on the Bob & Tom radio show every once in a while. Funny, funny man.

Back