• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Remodel...the house....but first..

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
I thought I would take you guys along on my fun times of the house interior remodeling. I nor my wife have the 'eye' to know what or how to do such a thing. So we went to the professionals who also did the front exterior of our house.
P1240073.JPG
P1260058.JPG
Since this pic we also have a new driveway.

So on to the interior....but first...my son is getting married. In Wisconsin. So off we go packing the trailer up for a month on the road and then we'll be back....living in the same trailer for the duration along side of the house.
20210525_194553.jpg

And after a few weeks of cleaning house....editing...tossing...getting ready for movers to move what's left to storage. Pic will not go to portrait!!!!!
20210522_132825.jpg
20210522_132837.jpg20210522_132919.jpg

Must be nice ...going to a wedding and coming home with a brand new interior . You lucky ....

Oh they are not starting until we come back. We have seen too many folks remodel just before they sell. Why? Remodel and enjoy it.

Thats what I am doing right now at my place. Making sure everything is up to date so I can enjoy it for the rest of my days.
Still alot to do but hee , i have more time then money.

So how big of a remodel are you doing?

Tearing out walls kinda thing, or just cosmetics?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

floors, paint, new fireplace, paint kitchen cabinets, remove popcorn ceilings, lights, tile, banister, carpet

All I know is that if you have any style that fireplace screen had better be staying

Popcorn ceilings. I have one left, the master bedroom. That room needs the old carpet pulled up and new flooring installed. But that is a project down the road.

fd

Yu two better watch out.....I'm headed to Wisconsin AND Chicago.
Always welcome to stop by. Bar is stocked, grill is ready to go and there might even be some cool new stuff happening in the garage that might interest you!

Well today we moved to the outdoors...sort of. Set up a patio set on the side of the house, moved the kitchen table to the garage along with the big screen TV. We'll be watching Direct TV in the garage and have 3 choices of dinner table. YeeeeHaaa.......life is good.

Movers come Tuesday to pack up the house.

Last edited:
Back