• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Roast my car

RapidRabbit

Donator
I tried the AI trend roast my car. Here what it said about my mustang.

The 1970 Mustang Convertible—classic, but let’s face it, the only thing more retro than that engine is the fuel economy. It’s like driving a piece of history, complete with all the quirks of a bygone era. The handling is less “sports car” and more “what’s that wobble?” And don’t get me started on the trunk space; it’s so small, you might as well use it as a glove compartment. But hey, it’s a real head-turner—mostly because people are trying to figure out if it’s a classic or just really old.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

What does it say about a 67 fastback ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Sure thing! Your 1967 Mustang Fastback, huh? That’s a classic, but let’s be honest, it's kind of like showing up to a party in a vintage tuxedo with a slightly crooked bow tie. Sure, it’s stylish, but it’s also a bit dated. The chrome might shine, but those old-school safety features and fuel efficiency aren't winning any modern-day awards. And don’t get me started on the handling—let’s just say it has “character” and leave it at that.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Back