• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Rod and Custom Mustang 2 A++++++

Rod and Custom build the best kit I have ever seen in the industry. The welds look like the best in the industry and his customer service is incredible. William has been more than helpful and knows his stuff. You CAN use a 351W stroker with a 4.0 stroke and use his front end and power steering with no problems. I assure everyone as we have used it!

he also has his arms powder coated and the engine mounts already welded in!

Great Kit!
http://www.rcmotorsports.net/

I couldn't agree more....

I've praised R&C Motorsports at every opportunity. It's rare in this hobby when everything with a vendor is "perfect". RCM is a two man business run by the father/son team of William and Willy. When you call to discuss any of their products, you're talking to either one of them. Occasionally William's wife will answer the phone and yell for either of them to come get on the phone. They are the sales, invoicing, manufacturing, packaging and shipping department. There is no "run around".

William and Willy actually run a shop in Florence SC that installs the products they've assembled/manufactured. You won't encounter any issues that they haven't already encountered and corrected. I've used their MII front suspension kit three times and also their rear disc brake kit. The kit's and their directions are assembled to be user friendly. The assembly directions for the various kits are peppered with friendly hand-written notes such as: "Dave, make sure you lubricate the LCA bushings prior to installation or else it'll squeek like crazy!"

Their MII kit includes either a power or manual R&P. The last kit I installed I ordered the power rack, but then kinda changed my mind halfway through the install process. I called them to discuss and they sent me a manual rack that arrived within two days. I mocked up the manual rack.... and then flip-flopped back to the power rack. I sent the manual rack back to them and received a full credit for it.

It's difficult to describe how pleasant it is dealing with RCM.... they're running a business "the way it should be".

I couldn't agree more with what has been said above.....

I have had the pain/pleasure of dealing with tonnes of vendors over the last 2 years and R&C come out top for product, customer service, value for money and quality of product....

I have already installed the cross member with the preinstalled motor mounts and the rest of my kit is arrving tomorrow. i'll update in my project thread.

Johnny

Back