• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Rod & Customs

cmanf

I know most of you guys wouldnt dare chop your stang up but mine was shot in the shock towers.
I did the Rod & Customs kit and it by far the best company I have ever dealt with.
They helped me at every problem I had with things from what oil pan to upgrade with to the steering column modification. Well built kit very well built and packaged.

"cmanf" said:
I know most of you guys wouldnt dare chop your stang up but mine was shot in the shock towers.
I did the Rod & Customs kit and it by far the best company I have ever dealt with.
They helped me at every problem I had with things from what oil pan to upgrade with to the steering column modification. Well built kit very well built and packaged.

Great info.

I'll be looking for a front and rear setup soon for the clone.

I've installed 3 of their RC-107 front kits. Great kit that includes everthing you'll need. Aside from their frontend kits, I've used a lot of their other pieces also.

One of the great things about R&C is their customer service. Although R&C has been pushing out these kits for 20+ years, they've managed to keep the business just big enough where they can earn a decent living. I don't believe that William or Willy (father and son business) have any desire to grow further than they are right now. When you call, they answer the phone and ALWAYS have the time to explain any facet of an item/install procedure. The small operating team (again, just William and Willy that I know of) answers the phone, takes your order, manufactures the pieces of your kit, packages, invoices and ships. If something were to arrive at your door screwed up, they would be more pissed-off than you were! Also, since they make most of the pieces right there, you have the ability to add/subtract items from any kit. They're more of a "manufacturer" than a "vendor". Most vendors only stock products made elsewhere and have little/no ability to alter/stray from the design that is on their shelf. R&C can easily customize your order to suit your exact needs.

I have to agree with Dave.

I just ordered part of my front end kit. Very, very helpful people and great to deal with.

Back