• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Saw this 68 fb today

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Arriving in the local post office parking lot, I see this white 68 fb with black Cali plates. Who do I see walking up to it with keys in hand? Probably a 55-60 year old african american lady all dressed up for church.

I go flying up before she closes the door and compliments the car. She looks up and smiles. She bought it off the show room floor in Oakland, CA. Her daily driver. We chat for well over 30 minutes and she takes my business card with a pic of Red on it. She's having problem with leaking PS hoses and I offered to help.

302, AT, nothing real fancy except for who owns the car and loves it. She told me about all these fb's that are in our neighborhood that I have yet to see.

Fun times. Sorry no pics unless you have a cel that accepts pics. Sorry for the duplicated post if some of you have been at the other site.

Hmmmmmm, Looks like Rick paid his cel phone bill for this time my attempt in sending one pic worked....but wait? as I sit here while trying to send another pic "invalid destination address" appears.

I dont get good reception in the john......

Thanks for posting. Maybe you can't flush the Johnny during reception.?

How the heck do you send a phone pic to an email address? This has always baffled me.

Options and forward, sent it to my e-mail and copied the properties. Had to put down the girly mag to do it, hope ya'll enjoy it........

My cel is composed of 2 tin cans, piece of long string and a Kodak Instimatic camera without film.

Back