• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Saying goodbye to my wife tomorrow.

70 StangMan

Donator
My wife of 37 years had a massive stroke in the early hours this morning and suffered terminal brain damage.. We have been together since high school and raised one son. Tomorrow I have to tell the doctors to remove the life support as we both agreed to years ago. God this sucks. So many emotions it is hard to even think straight. This is so hard.

I am so sorry to hear this.
We will keep you in our prayers.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this Dale. I'm having to watch my wife of 46 years slowly deteriorate because of brain damage from a brain tumor. My thoughts and prayers will definitely be with you and your family. It truly does suck.

So sorry, Dale. I really have no words but as others have said we are here for you, brother.

So sorry to hear this news. May God comfort you in your hour of need.

Prayers your way.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thank you all.....I consider myself a strong man but this just ripped my heart and guts out and stomped up and down on what was left.
Rest in Peace Candy Jill Frisbie

So sorry, this has to be so hard to do. But as you said, this is a decision that you made with each other. I understand and agree with the decisions you have made with the unfortunate situation.

Dale I am so sorry that you have to make that decision and say goodbye to your wife. Sending prayers your way for support and strength.

Tim

You have my heart felt sympathies. My wife passed 17 years ago. I suggest you get help from a bereavement group, if you have such services in your area. I tried a couple before I found one that helped. It gets better over time- you never get over it, but you get used to it. I hope you have family that can help you through this terrible time.

Back