• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

scrambled words--Dale posted it back in September

blue65coupe

Did you know? (author unknown but I like his way of thinking)

That the words race car spelled backward spells race car.

That eat is the only word that if you take the 1st letter and move it to the last, it spells its past tense ate.

And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells out: "Go home you free-loading, benefit grabbing, kid-producing, violent, non-English speaking assholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, goat loving, raggedy ass bastards with you."

How weird is that?

Re: scrambled words

I saw a car in Cairns (OZ) that had a personalised plate 3MWOJ8. theN i looked in the mirror at it.
Dunno how it got past the rego people

3MWOJ8

Hmmmm, something looks strangely familiar: :pbj
344 NON MUSTANG FORUMS.... / Very Grumpy Old Farts Lounge / Did you know...... on: September 02, 2009, 02:06:23 PM
.... Did you know:

· That the words race car spelled backward says race car.

· That eat is the only word that if you take the 1st letter and move it to the last, it spells it's past tense ate.

· And Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants,"and add just a few more letters, it spells out: "Go home you free-loading, benefit grabbing, kid-producing, violent, non-English speaking assholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, goat loving, raggedy ass bastards with you."

How weird is that?

Wow, I remember getting harassed just last week for a repost :eek:mg

Um, if memory serves ( and apparently it does) There wasn't any whining or excuses on my part on the subject of the Gators getting their Ass handed to them by the Tide. It was what it was and is what it is. As far as mentioning that I'd seen that post before :wtf is the problem.Did I miss a memo or something?

"blue65coupe" said:
Fixed the title for 'ya Dale. Did you already get tired of whining about the gators or something?

*in my best far east accent*

Why you hav to be such a pwick?

:ecit

"70 StangMan" said:
Um, if memory serves ( and apparently it does) There wasn't any whining or excuses on my part on the subject of the Gators getting their Ass handed to them by the Tide. It was what it was and is what it is. As far as mentioning that I'd seen that post before :wtf is the problem.Did I miss a memo or something?

Did Jeremy tell you what to type? I'll go back to picking on Mark. Hey Mark!!! Yeah, I know you heard me.

You're trying to hump the wrong leg again bro, I'd have to ditto what Dale said!

Gett'n pretty dry aren't cha?

"blue65coupe" said:
Did Jeremy tell you what to type?
Yea, you caught me, but I tried to camouflage it by leaving out the Dickhead and DumbAss references. Sorry J., but he saw thru it anyway.

"70 StangMan" said:
Yea, you caught me, but I tried to camouflage it by leaving out the Dickhead and DumbAss references. Sorry J., but he saw thru it anyway.

Now that sounds like J. *Edit* OK, the gator jokes are old, these are lame, thread is worthless.*end edit*

So in the spirit of friendship, I give you my peace offering...
thong-cookies.jpg

Just goes to show you, hearsay is worthless. True Gator fans are stand up people!

"blue65coupe" said:
Now that sounds like J. *Edit* OK, the gator jokes are old, these are lame, thread is worthless.*end edit*

So in the spirit of friendship, I give you my peace offering...
thong-cookies.jpg
Works for me.

Back