• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shag's Mozzi Ball Salad

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
You must like tomatos, Mozzarella cheese, olives & basil. This is a very refreshing salad that goes with anything. Very easy to make, but difficult in not eating the whole thing in one sitting.

MazziBallSalad.JPG

Ingredient:
*2 medium tomatos chopped in chunks(de-seeded)
*1 small can of chopped black olives
*1 container of Mozzarella balls (as small as possible)drained and rinsed a couple times.
* Fresh Basil (3-4 leaves finely chopped)
* Good Season's Italian Dressing
* Fresh ground pepper
* Sea Salt

If you like tomato snot, then don't bother but I always de-seed my tomatos. Drain the olives. Drain the Mozzarella balls and rinse a couple times. I prefer the smallest you can find. The ones pictures is the Perlini series.
Chop up the fresh basil.

Put the first 4 items in a bowl. Make the salad dressing as instructed on the back of the packet. Pour maybe 1/2 cup (more or less depending how wet you like it) dressing onto the salad. Grind a little pepper and salt on top and mix well. Best tasting if it sits in the refer for an hour plus.

I made the above bowl this morning for my daughter and I. Belch!!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Flysure1" said:
All these years and I never realized mozzarella's even had balls!---Actually it looks pretty good.

Hey, it's Italian! All Italian's got Cahone's!

Back