• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

She's coming home today!

blu67

She is FINALLY getting loaded up today to come back home to me. So excited to see her in my stable once again and dig in to getting her back on the road. I'll post pics on my build thread once I get them. WOO-HOO!!!!

Great news Chris! Might be time to schedule a "build" party. Make sure no beer until AFTER the work is done!

Several years back when he was still living out here, Mike Garner put out the word that he needed help installing the engine in his newly painted car. IIRC there were about a half dozen "helpers" that came to assist. The engine went in quickly and the scope expanded to putting the rest of the car back together!! Very productive day.

Great news Chris! Might be time to schedule a "build" party. Make sure no beer until AFTER the work is done!
Definitely going to have to think about those offers. Got a lot to plan, and do ahead of me. You guys are a little far but I’d make it worth your drive.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your front suspension done? I got a kit from opentracker to build boxed and roller pieces. Never built them and still on a shelf. Finally releaized I'll never will. I also downsizing my parts stach. It will be too much to move when I retire in a few years. Just post wat you need when you figure it all out.

She made it!!! Back on Cali terra firma!! Nestled in her stable.
801d113dd6ba97b739e34b0735dc8135.jpg

d5148365a20283bdb04d21e27f77991c.jpg

1bcbc776a177d9ef413bec49f73a5058.jpg

Is your front suspension done? I got a kit from opentracker to build boxed and roller pieces. Never built them and still on a shelf. Finally releaized I'll never will. I also downsizing my parts stach. It will be too much to move when I retire in a few years. Just post wat you need when you figure it all out.

I’ll let you know, John. Thank you! I have all new Opentracker suspension so I am good there but once I do inventory, I’ll be in contact to see what you’ve got!!

That?.....time to cut your losses and get rid of it. :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p:p:p

It looks like WE will have fun spending YOUR money.

That?.....time to cut your losses and get rid of it. :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p:p:p

It looks like WE will have fun spending YOUR money.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....it’s not a fastback.....blah,blah, blah.....she’s mine and I love her....
And she’s going to be bad ass!

Nothing better than a 67 notchback. ;) OK a real GT500 is a close second. :cool:

fd

Love the rims already ! Roof has a very nice patina !

You could paint the roof white , with the white striping on the side......looks like a vert from a distance .

Just kidding.

Back