• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shoot the puck

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So the San Jose Sharks offered season ticket holders the opportunity to win Playoff tickets if you could score a goal from center ice through a slot on a board covering the goal. Maybe 1 in 50 people were making it. Only one shot allowed.

So I brought my son who has been playing hockey since 5 years old. Nothing said I had to do it. He brings his own stick as many others had and gets out there and lifts the puck about four feet off the ice and it lands on the ice maybe three feet in front of the slot and slides right in.:D

Later he brags that maybe he should have asked if he could try again back handed....snot.;)

I guess he's going to a playoff game.

Any decent dad would have shot video of this and shared with his online friends. Congrats to him and Joann. As I am sure you will be third choice to take to the game.

Yeah we joked about that...and I think we lose out to his live in girl friend.

Nice. :cool:
The wife has not been watching so much hockey this season. Seems that her Ducks are kind of sucking this year. My Pens are in and out of post season qualification.

fd

Any decent dad would have shot video of this and shared with his online friends. Congrats to him and Joann. As I am sure you will be third choice to take to the game.
I'll second that !!

So I wrote the SJ Sharks about what exactly does "winning Stanley Cup payoff tickets" mean.

I thought maybe I would get one game of two tickets that would be extra to what I already pay for.

Nah....
It seems my complete playoff ticket invoice (no matter the number of games) is $0. That is a savings of $$$$$$

:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

Of course I'll believe it when I see it.....

Back