• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show me yours, I'll show you mine...

daveSanborn

Here's a picture of the amp/rear speaker package in my sons '68 FB. I'm not a big audiophile (he is), but I have to say that the sound is the best I've ever heard (in person) in a classic.

002-15.jpg

Gulp..... po

It's not so nice. Remember it's my sons car. He's undecided what he wants to do with the trunk area. Once he returns to the states, he'll figure it out, but right now it's a mess....

If you get a few beers in ya, it don't look so bad.....

001-14.jpg

Hell, after a few Yukon Jacks, it still leaves a lot to be desired... dk hd

I'm gonna get an Infiniti Basslink T for the back of my trunk (not EVERYONE was blessed wth a folddown.. :)

h108BASSLT-fp.jpg

Will install it like this, cept not in a queer Fiat...

DSC00546.jpg

The truck I just bought has 4 12's and 2 amps in the extended cab.... Quite a bit more than I need. 'ole bubba really like his hip hop I guess

2_04_08_08_4_23_10.jpg

Damn Waffles, you plan on cruising thru the 'hood with that stereo or what? Those drivers are gonna wake the dead!

Haha no only the center one is a sub... the other two are just speakers... and iits a self powered amp...

in old dude terms... it'll improve the sound quality, but won't shatter the guy next to me's glass. I AM an audiophile, but I don't dig on car stereos that make other people wonder if you're on speed.

Yes, I'm going to learn how to use photoshop.

Do you know how long it took me to bleed 4w discs? There's no way in hell that masters coming back off. I'll sell the car before that happens! That thing can rust into oblivion and I don't care how nasty it looks, no freakin' way is it coming off.

Dammit... it does look like ass doesn't it?

What if I put a brown paper bag over it?

Maybe I can bag the whole car off and shoot color on it in place.... I still have a good half gallon of the Gaurdsman Blue leftover.

Sounds like a good Winter project!

Back