• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show off your ride

Aussie67

After lots of hard work and lots of $$$$ it looks like it's been awhile since everyone showed off their ride (and I'm looking for inspiration for my next upgrade), so lets see your ride as it sits today.

I know mine isn't anywhere near the level you guys do yours but I'll start.
Engine Bay.jpg
Maiden Run.jpg

I can just start to see spring, finally.

71221a55abceae08da32d0f90e83f903.jpg

23e5cf045c6ace613eec0ee6b53dd66c.jpg

Mark
I don’t know, let me be clear.

Mark !!! You don't impress me with that bottle of pisswater !! As a Belgian ....we know beer !!!
Our neighboars up north are good when it comes to boats, cheese and water but thats all .
They have no clue regarding beer , waffles , belgian fries ( its not french fries !!! ) , chocolate , modesty , ect ect ect.
Sorry , I had to ventilate .

Mark !!! You don't impress me with that bottle of pisswater !! As a Belgian ....we know beer !!!
Our neighboars up north are good when it comes to boats, cheese and water but thats all .
They have no clue regarding beer , waffles , belgian fries ( its not french fries !!! ) , chocolate , modesty , ect ect ect.
Sorry , I had to ventilate .
oh yum, they were fried (twice) in molten horse or ox fat:
what makes them different is that they're fried twice. ... Frites are the supercharged cousin to paltry American-style fries: made from soft Belgian potatoes called bintjes, they're thick-cut and—this is key—double-fried (in the olden days, in molten horse or ox fat, though modern options range from lard to vegetable oil).
I prefer 50s style McDonalds thin fries covered in salt and fried in lard- they don't make em' like they used to :(

Last edited:
oh yum, they were fried (twice) in molten horse or ox fat:
what makes them different is that they're fried twice. ... Frites are the supercharged cousin to paltry American-style fries: made from soft Belgian potatoes called bintjes, they're thick-cut and—this is key—double-fried (in the olden days, in molten horse or ox fat, though modern options range from lard to vegetable oil).
I prefer 50s style McDonalds thin fries covered in salt and fried in lard- they don't make em' like they used to :(
Same here. In the old days the salt sticked to the fries due to the"ox fat ". Hmmmmm :D

Back on track...here's my ride:

Attachments

• hotshots.jpg
    hotshots.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 9
Back