• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Since you all insist on a picture ...

Kats66Pny

How I like to surf StangFix. :craz

thefix.jpg

Ok so that isn't me, but you guys can pretend it is.

If that's you, why do you have this beach photo posted in your gallery?

"Kats66Pny" said:
How I like to surf StangFix. :craz

thefix.jpg

Ok so that isn't me, but you guys can pretend it is.

If she would just move her left arm a little....I'm going to go stare at the picture some more hoping she'll move that arm :weas

I'm impressed that you have SF on the screen...so either your photoshop talents are fantastic or....that is you or a friend.

"KBMWRS" said:
I'm impressed that you have SF on the screen...so either your photoshop talents are fantastic or....that is you or a friend.

I have good photoshop skills. :craz

"RustyRed" said:
If that's really how you surf Stangfix.... I think we all need to pass the hat and get you a webcam :naug

What do you mean pass the hat....call best buy and have their geek squad over there installing it now.....use that credit card.

What a bunch of horn-dogs...

You guys probably believe that all the "15 y/o girls" you meet on the internet are REALLY 15 y/o girls that want to have sex with you... :eek

"BobV" said:
You guys probably believe that all the "15 y/o girls" you meet on the internet are REALLY 15 y/o girls that want to have sex with you... :eek

You must know more about that than the rest of us........of course, all the previous was based on an "if".

"BobV" said:

Hmmmm, reminds me of all the libs screaming racism.

"BobV" said:

I can't say I ever visit websites where that would be a consideration...or even a consideration in the real world for that matter.

Where exactly do you spend your online time when you aren't on Stangfix?

Back