• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Site issues

Sluggo

Please bear with us for the next few days. I have made the decision to move to a new host. The current host claims that the problem lies in this site. The error logs don't support that.

I plan to do a fresh software install on the new host and transfer as much as I can. Inevitably, there will be some stuff that get left behind. Some of the older posts will likely have some orphaned pics and I'm not sure about the gallery. I'll do what I can to make it like home.

Thanks for you patience.

Thanks for your time and effort keeping this ship afloat! :thu

I've been noticing things slowing down for a while now. Hope the new server cures that.

If you have pics in the gallery you do not have copies of, I recommend trying to reclaim them. I'll do a backup but some of that older stuff may be an issue.

When do you estimate deadline to reclaim our pics? Do I have time to smoke some more Salmon this weekend?

I hope to have the move done by Saturday evening. The actual pictures will be available for quite a while as I just paid the current host for the next year of service. They can't lock me out unless I ask for a refund and am granted it.

The problem is once the forum software is shut off the only way to ID those pics is to sift through the directory one by one. They are assigned a number in the database and called for by that number.

So, they will still exist but it will look like we all just threw our shit in a storage bin collectively and beat feet out of town.

We're back!

Still moving stuff around. Pictures and attachments will be in the next couple days.

I'm not pulling avatars over because there are a few that are corrupt. Please reload your avatars and check you other settings. I believe I saved most of them.

There's no place like home (StangFix), there's no place like home (StangFix), there's no place like home(StangFix)

"tarafied1" said:
I don't know what I'd do without the FIX!

you can come down to my place & WORK!! ;D

"Sluggo" said:
I'm not pulling avatars over because there are a few that are corrupt. Please reload your avatars and check you other settings. I believe I saved most of them.

some folks say mine is corrupted, but not in a computer sense....

you're a good man, randy. I have enough trouble just turning my computer on/off & getting it to work properly....

I was going through withdrawals...No fix on the phone so I got up early and worked in the yard and fixed the rear door on my work truck. Sat down to eat lunch and got the computer out and we are back!!! 8) 8) 8)

So cool! There is nowhere else to go for the fun and people!!!!

Mel

I only realized it was down when the puppy was asleep. Tried to check in and was DENIED.

Oh the horror!

Is this the permanent location now? I have it as: 69.195.124.124/~stangfix/index.php

At the moment, there's no way to access my profile to change such things as the timeofday, avatar, etc.

"Midlife" said:
Is this the permanent location now? I have it as: 69.195.124.124/~stangfix/index.php

At the moment, there's no way to access my profile to change such things as the timeofday, avatar, etc.

Yes. It shows that because the domain is not transferred yet. Once that is done it will display normally.

I can access your profile. Tried clearing you cache and sessions?

"Sluggo" said:
"Midlife" said:

Yes. It shows that because the domain is not transferred yet. Once that is done it will display normally.

I can access your profile. Tried clearing you cache and sessions?
Cleared cache. Banner only has Home, Help, Moderate, Member Map, Logout. Under User, has Hello, # of PM's, Unread Posts, Unread Replies, My Images, Logout. Could it be because I have Moderator privileges?

Back