• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So how come the top of every page says "Go Down?"

sigtauenus

I called my wife over here to the computer, and I said, here click this link for me...

I didn't get the desired result.

The page did drop to the bottom though.

Kind of a tease if you ask me.

I asked the same question a couple of years ago.

The response from Sluggo was......

"I can change it to read "go down like sanborn"."

At that point I STFU.

Ask Sluggo if you want..... but I wouldn't push it if I were you......

LMAO, I had to read it twice before I got it, I guess if I had a SWMBO around I would have gotten it the first time.

On a side note; while Deb and I were in Florida, we stayed at a hotel that had a talking elevator (woman's voice). Since we stayed on the top floor, everytime we stepped out of the elevator the voice said "going down" which of course made me chuckle and look at her......every time.

Needless to say, she did not think it was as funny after the umpteenth time :ecit

(reply to Mark)
That there is funny. I would have done the exact same thing.

On a similar note, fortunately my wife likes The Office. The "that's what she said" joke used to piss her off sometimes (been using that forever), although it could have been my using that line in front of the pastor in church, but these days somebody throw's out a perfect line for it and she looks at me expecting me to say it.

"silverblueBP" said:
On a side note; while Deb and I were in Florida, we stayed at a hotel that had a talking elevator (woman's voice). Since we stayed on the top floor, everytime we stepped out of the elevator the voice said "going down" which of course made me chuckle and look at her......every time.

Needless to say, she did not think it was as funny after the umpteenth time :ecit

:lol Our elevators at work do the same thing.

Back