• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So I was on the "other" site searching around, and I just got to know...

GrabberOrange69

Troglodyte
...whatever happened to Bob Dooley, aka "Bob"? When I googled his most recent post it was dated "2010" Let me down easy if it's bad news...

No, he sold the forum and left/stopped participating in the mustang discussion. Still alive if that is what you are asking. His company is still in business as of the last time I checked too ;)

Yeah, that was the year, 2010, when I was dead set on getting to the Corn Feed and got smacked with end of life care for my mom, a divorce and ended up missing what would be the last Corn Feed, then John (Johnpro) died, then my mom died three weeks after that and then the VMF was pretty much over, for me anyway. Bob sold it, everything changed and that was that. I still post over there on technical stuff but it isn't the same anymore. Part of life I guess. Things change. Sorry I never made it to any of those Corn Feeds. I made up for it by going to Nick's for the Mini-Feeds instead. Now that's a party :)

Bob may be long gone but it sure seems like there's more tech talk over there. I mean, cripes, here I'm reduced to finding Teebone a shift lever knob. Heh!

I was on the old site a couple weeks ago myself. I found some info on wheel spacing that I was looking for. I tried to update my email address so I could get notifications on a private message. Turns out I'm still banned for life from the site. :jerk Its been 5 years at least for cripes sake. I sent an email to the "administrator" to see if I could be un-banned. Still haven't heard anything... I'm not holding my breath. The guy I was getting info from found his way over here anyway.

Back