• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So I'm sitting here on a Wed. afternoon....

blue65coupe

drinking a Miller Lite and waiting on some glue to dry and wonder...........

Does anybody have a REAL JOB?????

This place is more crowded right now than an old folks home at bingo hour. Geez.

I wouldn't say I have a real job but I did take a vacation day today to get ready to go to the 45th Mustang Anniversary in Birmingham tomorrow thru Sunday.

Kinda. I work Friday through Monday at Napa. School's out for spring break right now though, so I have a couple days to myself.

None here. I walked out of that On Feb 14, 08 and never looked back. Now, if you ask who is broke......

I think I have a real job. Went in at 10, left at 1. Really doesn't matter if I'm at the office or at home, I can do my job either way. It's just more fun when I'm sitting at the house. I don't get cornered by morons like I do when I'm stuck at the office.

Uhhhmmmm..

I have two.
I work at the dealership Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 8-2 and Thursday, Friday 8-5
I leave there Mon, Tue, Wed, Go to Rice University and work there til Midnight.
The I work at Rice every other weekend 7A to 7P Sat and Sun.

In between I work on the Mustangs.

Seems like a lot of hours, and it is. The good part is I work on commission at the dealer so if nothing is going on it's
Mustang time. The other good thing is when I'm at Rice I'm banging away at the computer most of the time monitoring
the data center. Once in a while I have to install or move a trunk or server or configure LOMs.

I usually am up til midnight anyway.

I've got one, (for the time being), but if they cut anymore hours I will be drinking on Wed. afternoons.

Back