• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Solar Eclipse nonsense

A

Anonymous

It's 2009, we have learned many things through the advances of science, telescopes and such. India is an emerging power with nuclear capabilities, but still believes the following crap:

"Others in India, though, were gripped by fear and refused to come outdoors. In Hindu mythology, an eclipse is caused when a dragon-demon swallows the sun, while another myth is that sun rays during an eclipse can harm unborn children.

"My mother and aunts have called and told me stay in a darkened room with the curtains closed, lie in bed and chant prayers," Krati Jain, 24, who is expecting her first child, said in New Delhi."

We are fucked :doh

If you ever have the time, look for all the news you can find coming from remote indian villages.

There are constantly stories of people being killed for witchcraft, or people burning down buildings because there was a "monkey man" inside...sortof a sasquatch type thing, half monkey half man.

It is REALLY a backwards country...not all over...but WAY too many of them for me to want computer advice from them when I Call a 1800 number

Steve

doc4a53f3f679a9b973927548.jpg

WTF????? it's a man with a vagina.

Makes me hurt and want to vomit.

OK, kicking someone in the nuts is one thing, but this guy seems to enjoy it. I guess he gets his jollies by kicks to the sack.

Back