• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Some Pic requests...

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
Can some fellow '70 owners :::cough, cough, Wafles, cough::: take come close up detailed pics of the head light trim(s) and the grille and grille moldings, attaching hardware, etc. I am reassembling the front end and would love some referenc pics of the finish items.

I have the assembly manual, but pics usually serve better purposes. You an e-mail me directly if it's easier: JBarrett@OAconsulting.com

thanks

Yeah sure can. I'll be unavilable till at least 4 today, then I am going to a Detroit Tigers game tonight... If I can slip in some time for some close up photos tonight, I will, otherwise, it'll be tomorrow afternoon. I'll post the pics on the forums for anyone else that cares in the future, but host them on another site in order to conserve our bandwidth.

let me know any specifics you can on what you're looking for so I can be sure to snap photos of what you need.

Eric

No immediate rush.

I just want some good, up close pictures of the final trim pieces on the front end around the head lights (with screw hardware showign, and that grill molding that covers the stone guard. I just want to see how all of the pieces fit together, what hardware is exposed. How the grill attaches - basically how everything ties together.

Basically just a shit ton of reference pics!

I'll get to it today or tomorrow. not EVERYONE has a garage to store these cars in, some of us have to rent storage units. (or 2)

:(

lol

Back