• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Some Wedding Pics

Waffles

OK, some of u from MF.com might have already seen this, so sorry for the double post, but I wanted to share a piece of my life with the vast interwebs of people who don't know or care anything about me, lol.

Ok, so heres a few photos I stole from the photographers website. (watermark, my ass. Learn to code, man. any half retarded monkey can read html and understand it with minimal effort.)

These are just taken off their website, so I was at the mercy of the size they uploaded, which sucks because one in particular I was hoping to steal to show here is smaller rather than one of the ones I think they accidentally left big.

The only ones I'm going to show, to keep it sort of to a minimum is ones including my car, because they all knew having my car there for photos would be the only way I'd show up.

Untitled-35.jpg

Untitled-31.jpg

Untitled-42.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

These next ones are my favorites. The smallest one is my favorite photo they took, and I am going to buy a big copy of it. The other two are similar, but the smaller one is the bes,t imho.

2.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

Thanks for stalking my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a lucky guy. Take good care of her (the gal and the car!).

Nice pictures Eric. I have a different favorite than you though....

This one better suits the occasion. It looks "real" and not "posed". It shows the car nicely, but more importantly depicts the excitement/joy in your wifes face. Ironicly, her bouquet is seen resting on the cowl... almost as if the car "caught it" and therefore signifying that the car came in a close second to her.

6.jpg

I like your favorite also, but it'd look better if'n she was in a leather mini-skirt. See what you can do for us! Pleather will be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's just me, but if I posted those type pics in that order I'd be in big trouble...

Meaning the ones with the wife are not first!

But really that is cool that she would allow the "other woman" to be in all the wedding pics!

I also like Dave's suggestion but a shot of the garter belt leg sticking out of the door would have been nice too!

Waffles you left a picture out and you know which one I am talking about....bring out the "boys" :guns :binkybaby: :binkybaby:

All of those pics are awesome. You should be very proud. They are all keepers in my books.

Thanks so much everyone. The photographer took over 3000 pictures that day, really earning the ginormous paycheck he got, but yeah I like that one alot dave, but I think the one of just her on the car is pretty sexy. I'm having it made into a poster for my storage unit, lol.

She wanted me to bring her 66 too, but it is unfinished and unplated, just wasn't practical.

Again, thanks everyone.

Nice pics indeed. But the 2 first pics do look photoshopped. Maybe weird lighting or something, or maybe your car is just made of awesome and detracts from the everything else.
My fiancee and I had a plan to have my 68 coupe and her 67 Fairlane with his and hers on the back glass. Unfortunately, my 68 is still in a billion pieces and not painted and the wedding is in December.

Back