• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Something to cure Monday blues

I watched it again...and again...and....

What makes it even more pleasing is that she is a pretty girl too. :thu :thu

"KBMWRS" said:
I watched it again...and again...and....

What makes it even more pleasing is that she is a pretty girl too. :thu :thu

.....had not noticed......

"Kats66Pny" said:
I prefer to watch it with no sound. Her voice is irritating and her Oh Em Gee comment.... :roul

I hadn't noticed...I was too busy staring at her chest to listen to her but that's typical for interactions between men and women, LOL!

"Kats66Pny" said:
I prefer to watch it with no sound. Her voice is irritating and her Oh Em Gee comment.... :roul

Living with 3 women, and growing up in a predominately female family.
I frequently go to my happy place when women are talking.

"GrabberOrange69" said:
I'm not sure those were real...typical Hollywood silicone stunt dummies...but I love them!
if you can touch them, squeeze them, suck on them, motorboat them, etc.... they are real enough!!! :yah

Sorry Kat, 15 seconds into that booty video I stopped it, too many pizza's does not equal sexy.

"SAC69" said:
Sorry Kat, 15 seconds into that booty video I stopped it, too many pizza's does not equal sexy.

Kat, while I appreciate your effort in making this video , I guess I am just not an ass man.

"ko67" said:
Kat, while I appreciate your effort in making this video , I guess I am just not an ass man.

:no I have a fat ass and big boobs. That lady does not. Plus I have atleast 10yrs of age on her.

"Kats66Pny" said:
:no I have a fat ass and big boobs. That lady does not. Plus I have atleast 10yrs of age on her.

I think you should post some pictures and let the experts review the evidence and decide

Back