• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Son off to new life......

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
....in Wisconsin.

My son Sean and his girlfriend Javine left today to start a new life in Wisconsin. He worked and got his FAA A&P license the past year and has been working at San Jose airport installing avionics.

His new job is with Gulfstream Aerospace and he will be specializing in avionics again, but this time in multimillion dollar aircraft.
Its a proud time but also we're sad. Its been 37 years since my wife and I have been alone without kids/adults around. But it was way past his time to move on.
So he's off in the middle of winter.

Wish him luck and safe travels from us.

It was 50 degrees here Sunday, today 20 and 4" of snow.

If he needs any help let me know.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Exciting times! Safe travels to them and if you get lonely I can send the boy and a dog or two your way for a bit!

Now you have another place to visit on your road trips. Good luck to your son.

fd

As Pat wrote, depending on his speed of travel he's got a decent window in terms of weather to avoid any harsh stuff. The next week or so looks to continue with unusually warmer weather in these parts. North of freezing!

I-80 is too high over the Rockies...especially just west of Denver.....I know, I drove it a few months ago.

I-80 is too high over the Rockies...especially just west of Denver.....I know, I drove it a few months ago.
I80 doesn't go near Denver. There is altitude but not bad. Easier going that the southern route.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I had a guy in my store yesterday afternoon that looked just like your son. I thought maybe they stopped to shop on the way.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Back