• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Speaking of craigslist rants...

blue65coupe

WTF is up with all the dealer ads in the autos section? You can't pick up a f'ing auto trader without it being 99% dealer ads and now you can't look at cl without it being 99% f'ing dealerships. :fbomb :fbomb :fbomb SHIT!!!! I'm looking to pick up another dd and unless I want to be Kevitized I'm SOL when it comes to cl. Just for kicks I stopped at a used lot the other day that is known for having pretty clean and decent vehicles. Dude walks out and I ask him the price on one of the vehicles. He says, "$XXX down and $XX per week." I kinda chuckled and replied, "No, what's your cash price?" He shakes his head and proceeds to tell me they don't sell vehicles for cash. :weas Good luck buddy.

You can filter the auto adds by dealer or owner. Around here, a lot od dealers post as owners too. Guess they figure they own the cars.....

Not selling for cash.....gotta make that interest OR have a chance to repo the car for lack or payment. Such honesty....

Yeah... buying a used car can be a real adventure... Some of those small lot salesmen are a real joy to talk to.
I was looking for a decent used pickup last fall... looked at quite a few... ended up buying the first one I had looked at. Go figure...

Yea but that could be misinterpreted as being "keith olberman'd. Which is the same in the end.

I'm in the wrong job.

"ko67" said:
Geesh. So "Kevitized" is now a term for getting fucked in the ass? I am so proud.

Along the same lines, a political talk radio show (Tom Sullivan) was today playing a clip of a business leader (didn't catch his name) proposing a reality show for Tim Geitner (US Treasury Secretary), "Tim Geitner Does Small Business" and actually compared it to "Debbie Does Dallas," stating "Tim would do for business exactly what happens to Debbie in the movie."

Back