• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Spent the day GPS route planning

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
I spent all day on the PC mapping out the my route across the US and then downloading each day to my Garmin GPS.
Let me tell ya Google maps is sooooooo much easier to use than Garmin's Base Camp. But alas Garmin doesn't allow Google's route to be downloaded, so its Garmin's highway or no highway.:p

Getting creative on the trip because we are going to use a RV Service called Harvest Host. You call up available folks who offer up a no services spot to park on at their place of business.....usually a vineyard, brewery, distillery, resort, farm, etc...for only one night. Saves camping costs but you are encourage to purchase something from their retail business they might have. So you spend money with them, get a product and stay free. Quite the way to 'see' the country.

I’ll let you park for a night. Includes water and power for a sticker set of Blue Streaks.

Mark
I don’t know, let me be clear.

Besides you driveway is too small.

Doubtful We finally moved out of town a couple years ago.

10378ac62bb56316b23c1ea1f468b420.jpg

Mark
I don’t know, let me be clear.

You can stay at my place, as long as you need , free of any charges (beside the heavy booze) , just for a helping hand once in awhile !! :p:p:p:p:p:p
Just take the tunnel !!

And Mike, I'd trust Garmin over Google any day. Lost count of the times I've tried to use Google maps on my phone for navigation it takes me down dead ends or running in circles.

Back