• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix Chevy meet?

tarafied1

I went to see Bill today, to pickup a Chevy engine and trans he pulled from his Chevy truck to put in my Chevy! I picked it up with a borrowed Chevy! Yuck. But it was good to see him and the shop. We even went for a crazy ride in the side by side!
a2ef4f296d6a93f0d3640b67c1a516d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to see Bill today, to pickup a Chevy engine and trans he pulled from his Chevy truck to put in my Chevy! I picked it up with a borrowed Chevy! Yuck.
a2ef4f296d6a93f0d3640b67c1a516d5.jpg

Coming from the guy who owns this......

8fea944b07b96f6accb4130206e03790.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I don’t own a Ford anymore... it was good to see you Craig. And crazy ride?? That’s just a normal day in one of those things lol.

I don’t own a Ford anymore... it was good to see you Craig. And crazy ride?? That’s just a normal day in one of those things lol.

it was fun! If I had a place and more money and time... well, I'd like to have one too!

My dad worked for Chrysler for 42 years but I could never being myself to buy a Mopar. His last one was a 74 New Yorker and a true POS. There was always something wrong with that car. My sis had a pretty cool 68 Charger though. Thank goodness the imports made us clean up our act.

Back