• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

stangfix.com bottle openers?

mmw68

Guys, First off - don't mean to step on any toes, and Iam not sure who to direct this too...

Iam about to order another run of custom landcruiser bottle openers for my web site, and thought, "hey maybe do a run for the stangfix crowd?" Would you guys be interested?

This would be a one time run, If we could get enough folks to cover, my set up and product cost, I would not be making a profit on this.

You can view example of other I have done here:
http://www.cruisercrap.com/
black_300.jpg

stangfix.com bottle openers?

That'd pretty.

Way better than the one I have in the garage for the blondes that never came over.

4c66d5e7-d264-1a7a.jpg

I'd be in if they cost less than the govt. pays for a hammer....I need something to mount next to the fire extinguisher at the door and keep loosing/buying openers as I rarely buy twist offs anymore and need an opener 2-3X everytime I stare at the car....
Jon

It's usually cost me around $75 to set up art when I start a new product, then I sell these for $20+shippping on my web site. So, if I eat the set up cost, and sell these for $20 shipped, then I would be happy. Does that sound fair?

I'd buy one. It'll be perfect for my workbench. I seem to misplace my portable bottle openers.

I'd be in for $20, hell I might mount it on the trunk lip, that way I won't be opening the in the car...
AtlantaSteve will need to know if they work on wine coolers :yah
Jon

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Are you saying you're on the wagon til your car is finished?

Frank

Lets jsut say i will way more free time on my hands for Drinking and Hangovers when she is finished. I will safely admit there is no way i would get out of bed at 7:30am on a saturday morning to work on my car if i had 14 pints of guinness the night before. :beer

"Kats66Pny" said:
I like fruity things with umbrellas and White Russians, Tom Collins, Amaretto Sours, Crown & Coke... :thu

Me too - I just gotta have BEER with my Pizza :beer

"Kats66Pny" said:
Can I just hang some StangFix thongs instead? :part

As long as it ends up in your sigpic :rulz,

I'll post a pic of my bottle opener being used when it arrives just to be fair...
Jon

Back