• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix Round Up. Mustang, Oklahoma June 4, 5, 6 2010

Yukon, OK???

Is that even in this country???

actually, upon further review... (Google maps) it's pretty darned central USA... 1,634 miles from me... :(

The show is in Mustang, OK, which is right next to Yukon (home of Garth Brooks) and both within 15 minutes of Oklahoma City.

did you see the indy pace car that sold on barrett jackson?

82676_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg

i was kind of shocked at 26K price. I thought they were worth more then that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to, to meet some of you guys in person, but I'm taking so much time off between May and June that I'll have to wait til next year. Unless you plan one out here in AZ. Besides, I won't get to play with my Mustangs til I finish the pool, hopefully by end of April.

"lethal289" said:
did you see the indy pace car that sold on barrett jackson?

82676_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg

i was kind of shocked at 26K price. I thought they were worth more then that.

I know the car well. It was from SLC. They paid too much.
I even received a few emails asking if that was my car. NO WAY!

J.

Last edited by a moderator:
"midpack" said:
Yukon, OK???

Is that even in this country???

actually, upon further review... (Google maps) it's pretty darned central USA... 1,634 miles from me... :(

Hey now :2guns
Yukon America is a thriving metropolis it just hasn't been indexed yet by google :lol

"ClassicRecreations" said:
bring your parts and car to my shop. We will have it done in 2 hours :lol
Sounds like a blast, but I have to drive it to get it there :amaz

I may actually be back on the fence for this one... CornFeed is just not sounding that great to me anymore...

Anyone else have updates? Who's going - who's not?

"70_Fastback" said:
I may actually be back on the fence for this one... CornFeed is just not sounding that great to me anymore...

Anyone else have updates? Who's going - who's not?

Lets make a list guys and gals.

Im going

1. Jason (Classic Recreations)

4. I'm going. Probably won't have the mach ready for a long haul. It's getting closer though.

I might go. It sounds like once you enter your car, it's locked up for the duration. Is that so? What does one do for transportaion while their car is "impounded"? If I go, I'll drive mine up there.

As for "entertainment", what about an organized cruise of Route 66? That would only be of interest if my car is not "impounded" :)

I'd love to go but I'll be on the Hot Rod Power Tour. We leave home June 4th and I think get back on the 14th. Sorry. :cry

"PJ Moran" said:
I might go. It sounds like once you enter your car, it's locked up for the duration. Is that so? What does one do for transportaion while their car is "impounded"? If I go, I'll drive mine up there.

As for "entertainment", what about an organized cruise of Route 66? That would only be of interest if my car is not "impounded" :)

Your car must remain in place during show hours, but you can remove it when the show ends each day around 5 pm. You don't have to put it in place until Saturday, either.

Back