• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Status of Midlife Harness Restorations

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Due to an impending move across country, I will be shutting down until approximately the first of 2021.
Please do not send any order in; they will be returned unopened.
Check back for when I will re-open. Thank you.

New Phone number: check website.

Due to an impending move across country, I will be shutting down until approximately the first of 2021.
Please do not send any order in; they will be returned unopened.
Check back for when I will re-open. Thank you.

New Phone number: check website.

Fed up with hurricanes?

Mark

Yeah, pretty much annoyed at continuing to look at the damage no matter where I go. That and a divorce.

Sorry to hear about this Randy - wishing you all the best on the move and going forward with Life.

John

Wait, what? Divorce? And you plan to move? AND your chosen destination is somewhere in the vicinity of a certain widow woman?

No.

Yes?

Seriously? Well. Just hole me and blow me right the heck away! But it's certainly all good.

She ain't a widow that I'm aware of...
Besides, we were married at a Corn Feed some years ago...

Well, I am just not as up on social events as I thought then.
For sure there are worse people you could be hanging out with. Not what what I will be saying to her next time we speak though. :)

Perhaps we are not talking about exactly the same thing then.

In any case, now's your chance to build your dream house.
midlife.jpg

WOW! Two significant news flashes and I am just now becoming aware. Where the hell have I been? Laurie, please accept my condolonces on the loss of your husband.

Randy, appreciate your telling us about the changes in your life, and while Tuscon is not next door, it is closer than the Florida panhandle. Perhaps Hot August Nights or Graffiti might find their way onto your calendar next year. It's seems like more than a decade since Corn Feed was a thing. I still have the Corn Feed 8 Teeshirt from Seattle! Good times, fond memories.

Back