• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Street or Track, LLC

monkeystash

I have ordered a few parts from Shaun in the past and it's been a great experience. Today I emailed him about some brake lines and I had a response in minutes. After a second email to him, he responded by calling my cell phone. We were able to figure out just what I needed in minutes. I appreciate that level of service. I recommend Street or Track, and will definitely use them again.

http://www.streetortrack.com/

Ditto that as well. I bought my wheels from him. 1 wheel was even lost and he took care of that as well.

We even did some "bartering" in the past where I did a new photometric lighting design for his new shop and I got my new billet gas cap :pep

that's cool... "this is Bartertown"

i made some purchases w/out any hassles. i might try to barter next time...

In this world of liars, cheats and scumbags....Shaun stands tall and on a high level, relatively alone (in a good way)!

I've bought lots of stuff from Shaun and have never had a problem, 3 thumbs up.

I too have purchased a few items from Shaun (& Bill) in the past and the customer service was exemplary. More recently, I have picked Shaun's brain for solutions to Mustang issues I was having. As a fellow Mustang enthusiast, Shaun is generous with his time and knowledge.

StreetorTrack is a top shelf business, even when Bill was more involved! Seriously, Shaun is most excellent in providing prompt accurate and candid responses to my questions and that's what tells me to send my money for products his way!

I bought some parts and got to talk to him in person at the Ford swap meet in Columbus this year. Seems like a real good suy to deal with, not someone who just wants to sell you something.

+∞ I bought my upper and lower control arms from Shaun, and they're awesome. Any questions I had were answered almost immediately!!! :10

Back