• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Summit Racing

blue65coupe

Just got a call from them verifying my order since the cc billing address and shipping address were different. :vic I'm having the stuff sent to work (I have big dogs who like to chew) and they were just double checking everything. I don't think I've ever had anyone do that before.

I've had nothing but good experiences with Summit.

When I ordered my Trick Flow tranny pan it actually got here much faster than I expected since it took them only a couple of days to get it to me and I didn't pay for the "fast" shipping.

I love Summit. Whenever I place an order, if it's coming outta the Sparks warehouse, it's here the next day!!

Plus three or four, I use summit quite a bit and never an issue, even with returns. Sure wish they would open a store in Dallas like the one in Atlanta!

Summit charges a flat shipping rate for ANY item... I believe it's $11.50. It doesn't matter if you're ordering an intake manifold or a set of bolts, shipping is the same. While this is great if you order everything at once, it can bite you in the arse if you forget one or two small items. If you do place an order and forget one or two small items it is possible that they will waive the additional shipping charge, but you'll usually have to make a fuss about it.

BTW, what did you order Duane?

Edelbrock E-street heads, roller rockers w/polylocks, gaskets, head bolts, and bolt washers. Once I get it in and on I'll be able to measure for the pushrods and hopefully get this PIA back on the road. I just have to finish cleaning and repainting everything.

"daveSanborn" said:
Summit charges a flat shipping rate for ANY item... I believe it's $11.50. It doesn't matter if you're ordering an intake manifold or a set of bolts, shipping is the same. While this is great if you order everything at once, it can bite you in the arse if you forget one or two small items. If you do place an order and forget one or two small items it is possible that they will waive the additional shipping charge, but you'll usually have to make a fuss about it.

BTW, what did you order Duane?
They do have a different handling rate for less than $25, it's only $4.95. then it jumps up to $10.

Back