• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

take a ride at the Nürburgring Nordschleife

That guy has extra wide side bolstering on his seat so he can fit his humungous nuts fit between his legs instead of on his lap!

That would be one to sit about 5 feet from a big screen and watch......sweet run for sure.

"Shaun" said:
That guy has extra wide side bolstering on his seat so he can fit his humungous nuts fit between his legs instead of on his lap!
:lol :lol

Im sure it wasnt his first trip around that track... Very Cool Video.

That just MIGHT keep me till April gets here and the track opens back up :pbj

I hope you all did put on a headset and cranked up the volume.
It gave me goose bumps ( did i spell it right ? )
the track is about 200 miles from my hometown and is 13 miles long with alot of corners.
Those germans knows something about racing.Just take a drive on "die autobahn" and you will notice it .

I am, but I'm having the same problem with that damn Cruzer :rp

That was a nice video, that Mustang at 4 minutes in was hanging it out pretty good, but went too far right at the end of the video! It leaves you hanging on what happened.

That dude in the mustang has some driving skills!!
That racetrack isn't easy .

For a slightly different perspective, here's a clip of a road rally which uses Nurburgring as part of the rally and runs it 'backwards'. Note the snow next to the track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKARl8HJjY

I'm going to see Walter at the 24hr event in May, driving the new Porsche GT3 RS. If you like track racing, the green hell is where it's at. The cool thing about the ring is you can buy yourself a lap for 22euros if you've got the guts and a non-rented car LOL

Pat

Back