• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tapatalk ???

StangFix

Staff member
Administrator
How many users use this? I am planning on removing it from the site.. They are moving to away from free to a subscription fee....

We have an optional paid tier for Site Owners that provides an option to remove Tapatalk branding including Smart App Banner and to turning off Tapatalk signature. For existing Tapatalk sites, we are looking to rely on the honor system rather than Tapatalk enforcing purchase of the Premium tier.

Gonna be interesting, let's say you make it ten months before they enforce you to pay, are they going to hit you with a $100 bill since you did not comply with their request to use the honor system.

Last edited:
I primarily use it to get on Stangfix. I would not be happy to see it go away

Downloaded it years ago for this site and hated it. Much prefer the full site. I wouldn't care if it were gone.

Well I can guarantee that if it's done away with I won't be visiting the forum as often or at all.

all, I would love to keep it.. But, I can't afford to pay it every month.. and with this site being compatible with all phones, it makes no sense to have it..

So I'm not a computer guy, but what is the difference between the free one and the $10 one?

And I'm with mark. If there are costs that need to be covered you need to let us know so that we can pitch in and help. No one expects you to absorb all the costs of keeping this joint running.

So I'm not a computer guy, but what is the difference between the free one and the $10 one?

And I'm with mark. If there are costs that need to be covered you need to let us know so that we can pitch in and help. No one expects you to absorb all the costs of keeping this joint running.
right now its free.. I got a email
For existing Tapatalk sites, we are looking to rely on the honor system rather than Tapatalk enforcing purchase of the Premium tier.

Well, I'm brand new. However, I'd be a little disappointed if you did. I've grown very fond of the Tapatalk App. And I'm glad I finally started to use it. The app opened up a huge side of the Internet I knew was out there but never ventured into this realm until I started in on the Tapatalk App.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Free to just use the app for the site. The $10 looks like you get license to use the tapatalk app kernel to make your own flavor of forum app. Instead of downloading tapatalk, you'd download a stangfix app.
But you'd also need a dev license for $25 from Google....Because Google.

So to use the app on the forum thru Tapatalk it's still free. I don't think anyone is looking for a stang fix specific app. Just to continue using it through Tapatalk like we currently do.

Back