• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

TCP tubular upper control arms side specific?

steveh326

DISREGARD... yes they are side specific... I have to check now to make sure I did not screw them up a couple years ago, and that's what is causing my alignment/tire clearance issue... arg

Last edited:
I didn't know that . Cause you also can adjust the UCA to meet caster specs.?

yeah, I went to the TCP website and found the pdf instructions... sure enough they are side specific... no clue why because yes they are highly adjustable... but now I am second guessing myself from 3 years ago when I made the car a roller... and wondering if I got them reversed and that's what is causing my tire clearance issues... hopefully can find out today. supposed to take the car back to the alignment shop tomorrow to see if they can do anything...

confirmed the UCAs are on correctly (whew, was 2nd guessing myself from a couple years ago). dropped car off at alignment shop this morning, the tech looked at it and seemed fairly confident he can align it and not have the tires rub the fenders. Hopefully hear something today or tomorrow.

Back