• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Teachers

RustyRed

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/nh-teacher-melinda-dennehy-accused-of-sending-nude-photo-to-teen/19386351?icid=main|

So where the heck were the teachers like this when I was in High school? I'd have kept my mouth shut and would have had a solid A that semester for English and I would not have studied for even five minutes...

Heck my physics teacher in high school graduated in the same class as my oldest sister who is nine years older than me and lets just say all the boys paid attention during physics class that year...she was seriously hot.

"RustyRed" said:
So where the heck were the teachers like this when I was in High school? I'd have kept my mouth shut and would have had a solid A that semester for English and I would not have studied for even five minutes...

+1 on that. Getting an A would have worked for me back then. I hate English class anyway. LOL

I can relate to that. I used to sleep through math class and make A's. Physics class (see description of teacher above) I was always awake and looking at the board but not really paying attention, LOL!

English classes though...I had to study to even think about making a B.

Typing.........10th grade........passed with A's.......still cannot type for crap......but I remember the desk sat on an elevated platform......she was just out of college......what an education that was at school activities.

6th grade, can't remember anything about the class except that the teacher had GREAT legs :ep

This could sure upset the teacher/student relationship...

Fla. Penalties May Stiffen for Student-Teacher Sex
03/09/10 - 04:35 PM
Associated Press
RSS Feed
Tallahassee, Fla:
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Florida lawmakers are considering longer jail terms for teachers who take sexual advantage of underage students.

A House committee approved a measure (HB 819) Tuesday that would toughen penalties imposed on teachers and other schoolhouse “authority figures� convicted of sex crimes against students under age 18. An identical bill (SB 1334) has been filed in the Senate.

A number of Florida teachers have recently been convicted of luring underage students into sexual encounters. The bill applies to any school authority figure and any student, regardless of where they attend.

Prison time would be extended by 10 or 15 years or converted to life terms, depending on the crime.

The sponsor, Rep. Kelly Stargel, R-Lakeland, says, “Teachers and other school authorities should be held to a higher standard.�

(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Read more: http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/article/fla._penalties_may_stiffen_for_student-teacher_sex/21884/#ixzz0hjFmdqNU

"AzPete" said:
This could sure upset the teacher/student relationship...

Fla. Penalties May Stiffen for Student-Teacher Sex
03/09/10 - 04:35 PM
Associated Press
RSS Feed
Tallahassee, Fla:
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Florida lawmakers are considering longer jail terms for teachers who take sexual advantage of underage students.

A House committee approved a measure (HB 819) Tuesday that would toughen penalties imposed on teachers and other schoolhouse “authority figures� convicted of sex crimes against students under age 18. An identical bill (SB 1334) has been filed in the Senate.

A number of Florida teachers have recently been convicted of luring underage students into sexual encounters. The bill applies to any school authority figure and any student, regardless of where they attend.

Prison time would be extended by 10 or 15 years or converted to life terms, depending on the crime.

The sponsor, Rep. Kelly Stargel, R-Lakeland, says, “Teachers and other school authorities should be held to a higher standard.�

(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Read more: http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/article/fla._penalties_may_stiffen_for_student-teacher_sex/21884/#ixzz0hjFmdqNU

Gee...that will help the over crowding in prison :scar

http://cbs2.com/local/David.Starr.Jordan.2.1548468.html

[info]
teachersex.jpg
Amy Beck 33, was booked on suspicion of lewd or lascivious acts with a child of 14 or 15 years and was held on $400,000 bail.[/info]
Police: Teacher Arrested For Having Sex With Pupil
BURBANK, Calif. (CBS) ―

Police arrested a teacher at David Starr Jordan Middle School in Burbank Tuesday for allegedly having sex with one of her male students over a period of several months.

Amy Beck 33, was booked on suspicion of lewd or lascivious acts with a child of 14 or 15 years and was held on $400,000 bail, said Burbank police Sgt. Robert Quesada.

Authorities said Beck surrendered at the police station on Monday afternoon. She is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in Burbank Superior Court.

"She said she had sexual relations with one of her students," Quesada said.

Police interviewed the boy "and confirmed that the acts did occur" between March and September of last year.

I saw this one on the news last night. They said it occurred over a 6 month period on the news last night. But we all know how accurate reporters can be.
fd

That kid has some bragging rights now!

In HS we all knew the girls/sluts that were sleeping with the teachers and the guys that did the good looking teachers, were just plain old studs!

Nothing ever came of it except a bunch of "A" grades so they wouldn't tell.

Mel

Whats wrong with these Boys? Can't they keep a secret.
Holy crap, I wouldn't fess up to anything and ride that scene as long as possible! :amaz

"68bucks" said:
Whats wrong with these Boys? Can't they keep a secret.
Holy crap, I wouldn't fess up to anything and ride that scene as long as possible! :amaz
+1

Back