• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Testing new mod

"daveSanborn" said:
Very Nice Sluggo! [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Link section[/glow][/shadow] is going to be SWEET with this feature!

DOH! :doh

Daddy likey! :notworthy: Is this mod responsible for seeing the preview of the thread by scrolling over it too? I just noticed that this morning.

"Sluggo" said:
"daveSanborn" said:
Very Nice Sluggo! [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Link section[/glow][/shadow] is going to be SWEET with this feature!

DOH! :doh

I didn't realize the forthcoming/in work "links" section was supposed to be such a big secret....

~???

"Havok1" said:
Daddy likey! :notworthy: Is this mod responsible for seeing the preview of the thread by scrolling over it too? I just noticed that this morning.

No. That is yet another mod requested by Garner67.

SO, don't be afraid to ask for something functionality wise. If it makes sense we'll probably make it happen.

"Sluggo" said:
"Havok1" said:

SO, don't be afraid to ask for something functionality wise. If it makes sense we'll probably make it happen.

Ok then ban Duane and Dave :jam :dance

"Sluggo" said:

Here is a functional request then. How about a gogo dancer instead of a dancing banana at the top of the page? :dance

How about a gogo dancer instead of a dancing banana

How about a dancing banana as the standard and an optional go-go dancer as a viewer preference? Something that could be chosen in the members profile maybe?

Back