• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thanks for the invite Dave (pics of my ride)

Didn't someone (Waffles?) just say that they didn't see too many Red 67-68 FB's around? This here sure is a pretty one! I didn't realize that you had such a nice car.
~wave

Did you load the pics up in the gallery?

Wow, I revoke my previous statement. This car looks great in red. The 67-8 coupes I'd seen were NOT so pretty.

naw im at work and don't have the ability to upload them into the gallery till i get home
i just picked them up off photobucket the black 07 gt/cs is my dads that i convinced him to buy last year its nice to drive his and have the 5th gear for highway. I've been thiking of getting mine painted black with some flat black stripes or accents, I've seen about two other fastbacks in my town both candy apple red first time i saw one i thought it was mine and chased him down till i realized it was a 67

ya on the outside i finally got the PO's homemade console complete with roll on rustoleum out of there and put in a temp hump hugger console that looks 100 trimes better i still need to wire up the factory tach but not to sure how that works with the msds? sux looking at a non functional tach in a manual

sux looking at a non functional tach in a manual

"sux" is a relative term used loosely in the above statement.

What really sucks is having no tach and spinning the motor as if you're a 1/2 car length behind on the last lap at Daytona.... and then hearing that all to familar rod knock. That sucks.

All fixed now though. Motors back together and new tach is on the workbench.

Check the MSD instructions for connecting the ignition up to the tach. I remember seeing them in there, just forget what they were. Or call MSD.

nope its an 84 302 block that has mild performance upgrades old style march serpentine conversion demon carb(which needs to be tuned) msd ig coil dist why'd you think it was a 331?

Craig, if your gonna stroke it, (You know there a joke in there) get a roller block, not that you cant stroke the J code, but the roller has more potential...

i want to get a stroker 331 or 347 and would want ot reuse most of the parts on the current 302 what would i be looking at it terms of money to build one and how hard is it to do?

any one on here good wiht photoshop i want to see what my car looks like in highlang green and also want to see what black looks like

When I get home I'll f*** around with it

Waffle Iron..... keep the f-bomb out of the classics section..... ~booty ~whip

~sad

alright heres a couple quick things i came up with... keep in mind little to no time was spent on these but they should help give a rough idea.

pnandy3ts4.jpg

pnandy1jt9.jpg
'
pnandy2kn5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back