• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thanks

blue65coupe

Thanks for my new title and my award. It really means a lot to me to have received this highest Stangfix honor. I want to send a special shout out to the founders of Stangfix, the admins, and the moderating staff. Without your assistance this would never have been possible. To all those that I have communicated with, I thank you also. I couldn't have accomplished this on my own so thank you all for your assistance. This whole group is nothing but a bunch of dipshits and to be recognized as your leader is something I could never have imagined. Without the dipshit founders putting this place together and without dipshit Sanborn letting me know about it, I wouldn't have been able to lead all you other dipshits into dipshitland. The moderating dipshits do a great job keeping the regular dipshits in line and just so you all know that I respect each and every one of you the same, I truly consider my nemesis Jack just as much of a dipshit as the rest of us.

Disclaimer: The term "dipshit" as referenced here is an adjective. It's used to define the character of 98% of us. It is NOT to be confused with a verb form that describes some of the sickos here that "dip into farm animals shit" if you know what I mean. Those "shit-dippers" should not be confused with a "dipshit".

God darnit, Mr. Dee-Wayne, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore[nb]That's metaphorically speaking[/nb]

What award? You mean the dumbshit award? :bur

I think I have been insulted, but am not sure...

Back