• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Heart surgeon

scedd

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Mustang, when he spotted a world-famous heart surgeon in his shop.
The heart surgeon was waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his Shelby.

The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc can I ask you a question?"

The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the car.
The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I also can open hearts, take valves out, fix' em, put in new parts and when I finish this will work just like a new one. So how come I get a pittance and you get the really big money, when you and I am doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic....."Try doing it with the engine running

"scedd" said:
A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Mustang...The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle

A Mustang motorcycle? :amaz

Frank

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
A Mustang motorcycle? :amaz

Frank
Maybe this?????
1956mustangstallion02xr8.jpg

Fixed now.
I was sitting there giving birth to a politician this morning when i read that joke, but i thought it would suit this forum better as a mustang rather than a Harley.
Perhaps i should have concentrated more.

Back