• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Irish Branch

Johnny M

Hey guys,
liking this new improved, anit-diet, unhealthy, ball breaking forum already. Looks far less PC than that "other" forum.

Johnny

Welcome Johnny! The site's just getting started so don't plan on too much action. We're getting there, slowly, but surely.

The "chat" feature is nice. If a situation arises and you need to discuss something, invite them into "chat" and you'll have questions/responses as fast as you can type.

I'll send you the password for the old farts lounge.... you should get a kick out of it!

Some people have changed their handles, and I'm just curious as to who they are....

Are they affraid that Big Brother's eyse are following...? :eek:

No, believe it or not we have a Johnny K and a Johnny M registered here....

I think they both watched "Men in Black" a few too many times....

Johnny M is a buddy of me and Duanes. He's an Irishman waiting for his FB to arrive via container so he can start a build.

"70_Fastback" said:
Some people have changed their handles, and I'm just curious as to who they are....

Are they affraid that Big Brother's eyse are following...? :eek:

Jeremy I was just messin wit ya holmes.....

"daveSanborn" said:
Johnny M is a buddy of me and Duanes. He's an Irishman waiting for his FB to arrive via container so he can start a build.

Duane and I......... Is it really in a container?

Meehan? Oh damn. Good to see you over here. And yep, the fb is in a container. Speaking of which, I should be bringing Ollie's to the house next week to wait on the carrier. Good to have you here Johnny.

Who is Johnny k ???

Glad to be here Duane.... and yes my 67FB and a container full of goodies are on their way across the Atlantic as we speak, [glow=red,2,300]Woooo HOOOO[/glow] ;D

On this forum am I considered evil for building an Eleanor clone? :eek:

He's an Irishman

On this note....

Just remember that the language barrier could be an issue when communicating with him. Type slower and use smaller words.... no more "potato" jokes around him either.... Irishmen seem to take our funny potato jokes way too seriously. Also, don't show him any pictures of your women folk... from previous conversations with him, I'm pretty sure he wants to plant his seed in anything that even closely resembles a female.

On this forum am I considered evil for building an Eleanor clone?

Nope, I'm pretty sure that Rick is building one also... except his is Green.

Just remember Johnny, deep down, every Mustang guy wants his own Ecar. Those that refuse to publicly admit this are just in denial.

"daveSanborn" said:
He's an Irishman

On this note....

Just remember that the language barrier could be an issue when communicating with him. Type slower and use smaller words.... no more "potato" jokes around him either.... Irishmen seem to take our funny potato jokes way too seriously. Also, don't show him any pictures of your women folk... from previous conversations with him, I'm pretty sure he wants to plant his seed in anything that even closely resembles a female.

Dave,
Be Jaysus Dave, thanks for the heads up, spot on no bother hey.... Now if you get stuck on anything i might say here's link to a translation site that will help.....

http://www.irishslang.co.za/print.htm

And i do have certain standards when it comes to them there women folk....They MUST have a pulse before i'll go near them.....

And Dave you should know better than to mention the almighty Spud......

"daveSanborn" said:
On this forum am I considered evil for building an Eleanor clone?

Nope, I'm pretty sure that Rick is building one also... except his is Green.

Just remember Johnny, deep down, every Mustang guy wants his own Ecar. Those that refuse to publicly admit this are just in denial.

First line on my cardomain site, "Thanks for checking out my project, (NO, its not for sale and NO, it will never be an eleanor clone!)"

First line on my cardomain site, "Thanks for checking out my project, (NO, its not for sale and NO, it will never be an eleanor clone!)"

Johnny, remember what I said earlier about denial?

LMAO

Back