• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

the kind of joke you have come to expect from me

ko67

So, dude decides to retire and live in a cabin in the hills of Kentucky. Late one evening, there is a knock at the door. When he answers, there is a big hillbilly, dirty overalls, long beard, no shoes, etc. He says 'howdy, neighbor. I am here to invite you to a party." Dude says, 'wow, I love parties, what kind of party is it?" Hillbilly says "Its gonna be a great time. Gonna be some drinking, some fuckin, some fighting, some more fuckin, it will be great." Dude says, 'ok, do you want me to bring some food or something?" Hillbilly says 'Nope. Just gonna be you and me."

Yeah, can someone please rent one for Kevin? He seems to be in a desperate way :ep

BTW, joke's :lol :lol

I would like to add...

This is a great joke and I agree 100% that it's f'n hilarious :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

#1 done

"silverblueBP" said:
Yeah, can someone please rent one for Kevin? He seems to be in a desperate way :ep

Thanks for the suggestion about renting a vagina for me. Actually, I already have one. Well, I do not actually have one, like attached to me, I just have access to one. I never had very good luck with rentals.

BTW, joke's :lol :lol

Back