• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Mustang Barn...Dizzy Work

Patrick Stapler

Had Dan at the Mustang Barn convert my vacuum single point dizzy to a mechanical dual point a few weeks ago. I replaced my OEM 240K mile 289 A-Code in my '66 GT with a K'ish 289 build this summer and the Dizzy just couldn't keep up. It kept falling on its face above 4500RPM. So I talked to Dan and he had the solution. Not really a good video, shifting right at 6000RPM...still pulling. Enjoy!

Had Dan at the Mustang Barn convert my vacuum single point dizzy to a mechanical dual point a few weeks ago. I replaced my OEM 240K mile 289 A-Code in my '66 GT with a K'ish 289 build this summer and the Dizzy just couldn't keep up. It kept falling on its face above 4500RPM. So I talked to Dan and he had the solution. Not really a good video, shifting right at 6000RPM...still pulling. Enjoy!

Looks good. From the gouge on your left thumb, I think you’re in for the Dumbo Doofus award.

That is actually from basting the Christmas ham with boiling honey. Do you know how hard it is to get rapidly cooling honey off your skin??? Almost impossible.

Back