• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The New Erkle

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarafied1

72_13_03_09_8_27_47.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No he did not "do that". Our elected leaders of the last 40 years did that, but mostly the ones in the past 10-15 years. Now he is stuck with undoing all the damage. I doubt you or I could do it, so give the guy a chance.

It's a freakin' funny picture. We all know there is a ton of blame to go around but you got to admit, even if you voted for the guy, there's a little humor in that picture. C'mon now. Reminds me of the joke I heard this morning.

(Disclaimer: "Aside from the obvious")

What's the difference between Nobama (you know, the "people's messiah") and Jesus?
Jesus could build a cabinet.

"shbrandt" said:
No he did not "do that". Our elected leaders of the last 40 years did that, but mostly the ones in the past 10-15 years. Now he is stuck with undoing all the damage. I doubt you or I could do it, so give the guy a chance.
didn't mean to touch a nerve, but I know I wouldn't be rewarding the the banks and those who made bad decisions on mortage loans, etc, buy handing out the tax dollars of the American's who did the right things and keep carrying the burden. Not big fan of of liberal politicians but there is only one reason this guy got elected.

"tarafied1" said:
there is only one reason this guy got elected.

And that reason is because the opposition did such a poor job finding their candidates.

I'm not offended by that cartoon, but the lines between liberal and conservative have been blurred over the past eight years. The previous administration was certainly not fiscal conservative. Nor were they conservative with our military resources. In fact, I can't think of an instance where they truly were conservative can you? Apparently, if you are against Homo's and Roe v Wade everything else is O.K. and you can still call yourself a conservative by their standards.

You want to know what conservative was a few year ago here in Texas? I think it was Democrat Govenor Price Daniels that tried to pass legislation that would allow the state to execute anybody that was found to be a member of the communist party. Now while I don't agree with that policy, that is old school small town conservative, not this big city anything goes but homo's and abortion conservatives.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell my republican family and friends, and yes I have many. I can't think of anything worse that the total loss and destruction of the GOP. Then we really would have a one party system, just like the commies. So quit trying and lose Rush Limbaugh.

Sorry to get political, peace out.

OK, here's the deal. I can't move this topic into GOF so instead I'm gonna lock it and start a new thread in GOF to carry this one over. It will be titled "Urkel 2009". The nice thing about this forum is we have the ability to talk about anything we want. Since the GOF gives us the ability to do this with the pw, I'm gonna send it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back