• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Nuge for Pres!

I could not agree with him more.

After reading a release the local law enforcement put out yesterday I have decided to get my CHL. Been yet another bank robbery in my area and a rash of armed robberies. Examples include people at the mall minding their own business and getting robbed at gun point in the parking lot, one couple had a couple of guys break their back window and come in, another was minding his own business on the hike / bike trail when a couple guys came out of the woods, etc.

In the mean time till I get my CHL, thanks to a law change a few years ago I can already keep my pistol in my car at least here in Texas. May not cover you when you aren't in your car but it's a good start.

Car to guess if my gun is in my car for the ride home today? :2guns

I'd vote for him in a second.

I'm still trying to get my CCW. It's a pain in the ass since I have to go to the Hwy patrol office an hour away, on a certain day, on certain times, and my schedule doesn't really allow that. TN honors MS CCW, so I can carry while at work.

Back