• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The smells of Wallymart

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
So I went to my local Wallymart pharmacy to pick up my prescription for some antibiotics that I have to take before my procedure. :hide As I walked up to the pharmacy something hit me, my first thought was that someone just let one go and I had the misfortune of walking through it. :skul I got in line and the smell did not go away. No babies or small children around so it must be an adult with a full load in their depends. :puk So I discreetly look around wondering who it is. On the waiting benches is an elderly lady and probably her husband fussing over her. He leaves but the odor does not. The lady in front of me seems to be as uncomfortable as me. As much as I want to leave I cannot, as I really need this prescription and do not have the time to come back later. The elderly lady stands up and ties the windbreaker jacket around her waist and slowly walks off. She was wearing tan slacks with streaks running down the back of her legs. The bench (The metal bench was an open grate type) where she was sitting looked like spilled coffee with cream on the bench and on the floor below it. :puk You guessed it, it was not coffee. As much as we could the line moves forward getting as much distance from the bench as we could. Getting a wallymart employees attention as quickly as we could to have a cleaning crew clean up. As customers walked by the area you could see the look on their faces as they got a good wiff. :skul Finally the cleaning lady showed up and took out her spray bottle and mop and cleaned up. Not more than 2 minutes after the cleaning lady and her cart left a dad with his 2 young boys were waiting in the area. Boys will be boys and they were playing around the benches, with one sitting in "the spot" and sliding his butt around the bench. I could only think "boy I hope the cleaning lady did a good job." The thing is that as uncomfortable as the experience was I had no ill regards against the little old lady, I know that she did not visit wallyworld with the intent of pooping her pants. As I stood there and looked at the bench and spilled "coffee" I thought do I really want to take pic of it, my better judgment prevailed and I did not. So if you are still here my pleasure today was to get a prostate biopsy, but more about that in 2 weeks when I get the results.

fd

I had a similar experience back when I was working at a grocery store. I went into the bathroom to wash my hands after cleaning up a mess on one of the aisles. The funk hit me as soon as I walked in the door. I made the mistake of looking in one of the stalls. It was close to closing time and the bathroom was empty, but someone had left a present for whoever was cleaning the bathroom that night. It seems someone exploded(assploded???) before they could sit down. They somehow managed to get "coffee", as FD put it, a foot above the toilet and all over one wall of the stall. Glad I wasn't the one cleaning the bathrooms that night. :puk

You should've sat down beside her and shit yourself to put her at ease. I see Adam Sandler in Big Daddy where he pisses his pants so the kid ain't so embarassed. I hate it for her but that is pretty funny. My grandpa (God rest his soul) and an aunt and 2 uncles used to go to Cherokee all the time for a gambling session. Poor pops shit his pants on the way home one time and they all spent an hour in the van with him standing behind the front seats all bow-legged and holding on to the seats. He just told 'em to keep driving till they got home.

Sometimes, I regret clicking on a thread.

This is one of those times.

The last trip I had for the year I had an old guy who has been on about four tours with me. He is a great guy, but this time his bowels got the best of him and it looked like someone had thrown hot fudge pudding all over the bathroom, walls and all. I guess I was driving :steer a bit fast for the guy.

took me about an hour of cleaning and I had to find a dump site in the middle of no where. Couldn't find one so I just cracked the tank valve and drove around for an hour. :roll :roll :roll I feel sorry for the tailgaters.....hehehehehe

That'll teach you all to mess with a bus!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guns :guns :guns

Mel

I'm not telling! You'll just have to guess when you are behind... Just remember it is almost always blue! So if you get blue drops on your windshield while tailgating a bus it ain't windex buddy!

Mel

Apparently this happens more than you think, peopleofwalmart.com leads you to all these nice treats

Attachments

• 2391.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 2476.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 104.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 100
"blue65coupe" said:
You should've sat down beside her and shit yourself to put her at ease. I see Adam Sandler in Big Daddy where he pisses his pants so the kid ain't so embarassed. I hate it for her but that is pretty funny. My grandpa (God rest his soul) and an aunt and 2 uncles used to go to Cherokee all the time for a gambling session. Poor pops shit his pants on the way home one time and they all spent an hour in the van with him standing behind the front seats all bow-legged and holding on to the seats. He just told 'em to keep driving till they got home.

I had a similar situation with my father once. It was fuggin baaaaad., but I guess it's just one of those things. Thank God mom had leather seats and not cloth :wth

I was working on the West yard of Chino one time and one of the officers decided it was better to shit himself than to leave his position to use the restroom.

I think that is taking duty just a bit far. There is always a relief within a minute or so via the radio....

Mel

Back