• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The time has finally come,

Dave, I need your advice.........

I seem to have found myself with multiple fish on the hook...... Rather than bore everyone with the details of how I got myself in this mess. I just need some advice on how to proceed. There are 5 women on or potentially on the hook. Some married, some dating other people, some single, but all "available"..... Some friends, some friends of friends and some are co-workers....How do I proceed, what criteria do I use to determine which to try and reel in and which to cut bait on?

I'd scratch the co-workers off the list right away unless you feel like looking for a new job. Been there done that and it never ends well...of course back in college I was dating two girls at once and worked with both of them at the same place so perhaps my opinion is relative. I don't recommend going there.

I'd scratch the married ones also from any thoughts of long-term deal. If they'll do it with you then they'll do it to you.

The one that can cook & clean is the keeper. It would help US help YOU if you posted pics.

I keed.

Which ones cause the least drama? They all cause it, just settle for the smallest amount.
Which one can make a proper sammich?
How flexible are they?
Conversation quality. Can you talk to said woman for more than 10 mins and not want to choke the shit out of her?
Kids? See first question.
Oh, and boob quality.

Let me add, this isnt an interview process for a new misses....... They range in age from late 20's to early 40's. 3 of the 5 are in the DD range, the remaining 2 are nice C's.

"Fast68back" said:
Let me add, this isnt an interview process for a new misses....... They range in age from late 20's to early 40's. 3 of the 5 are in the DD range, the remaining 2 are nice C's.

All the more reason to avoid the co-workers...makes things pretty miserable if they are pissed about you breaking things off but you still have to see them every day.

The married ones...you just have to worry about a pissed off betrayed husband showing up at your place with a shot gun. Not much of a selling point for me personally.

"Fast68back" said:
Dave, I need your advice.........

I seem to have found myself with multiple fish on the hook...... Rather than bore everyone with the details of how I got myself in this mess. I just need some advice on how to proceed. There are 5 women on or potentially on the hook. Some married, some dating other people, some single, but all "available"..... Some friends, some friends of friends and some are co-workers....How do I proceed, what criteria do I use to determine which to try and reel in and which to cut bait on?

I don't understand the problem. You're single dating 5 women.... why limit yourself or shorten the list?

But if you must, go with the nympho. Whichever of the five asks you if she can blow you while you're at the drive up window of your bank, go with that one. If more than one has these desires, go with the younger one.

The one that can cook & clean is the keeper.

Mark, Rick isn't looking for a long-term relataionship with your Mom.

I have never really worked around women but a nice little booty call for lunch or break time sounds good to me. Why settle on one. Go for all five.

Thanks Dave, that makes perfect sense, the youngest one of the bunch mentioned around the world was not a problem...... Whats everyone else doing this weekend?

"daveSanborn" said:
But if you must, go with the nympho. Whichever of the five asks you if she can blow you while you're at the drive up window of your bank, go with that one. If more than one has these desires, go with the younger one.
Better advise has never been given, at least not that I can recall.

Whats everyone else doing this weekend?

Football games x 4. Troubleshooting a slow battery drain on son's '68.... think it's stereo/alarm related. Dropping ONE MORE freaking tree on my property, but it's only a 40 footer that shouldn't take much time/energy. Monday going to Mom's house and taking down 3-5 trees for her.

"Sluggo" said:
You know who has my vote.

By any chance is one of your many jobs the drive-up window teller at Rick's bank?

My earlier comment reminds me of a funny story.

One of the hotties at the office asked me what would be a "special" birthday present for her husband. I told her to "start and finish him" at an unusual occasion. Something different to mix it up a little bit. A week or so later I asked her how everything went. She said "not so good", but was at least laughing about it. It turns out that they were driving down the road when she started on him and he pulled into a fastfood restaurant parking lot to focus his attention. While in the parking lot, the husband's boss walked up to his open drivers side window to wish him a happy birthday. As she tells it, the boss and her hubby carried on a five minute conversation while she continued working. I was LMAO at this point of her story and she took it pretty well.

"daveSanborn" said:
Mark, Rick isn't looking for a long-term relataionship with your Mom.

What ever gave you the idea that my Mom can cook??? :craz

and if you're gonna admit she cooked for you after that special encounter, you got taken brother!

I say they ALL have baggage. Use em all til your through with em. Then, move on to the next one! :skull :skull :skull

Back