• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The view Mark is used to

RustyRed

Had to pick up the wife's Cruiser at the shop today and started wondering what it looked like from Mark's typical vantage point :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:bird

Look on the bright side....I am the one that got stuck driving it from the shop to the office and later I have to drive it home.

God I hope no one recognizes me :eek:mg

"70 StangMan" said:
Shouldn't it be a much smaller image ?? :eek:mg

Nah...my cell takes a pretty good close up. But anything over 25 or so yards it makes look tiny. Unfortunately there is no zoom function on it.

"70 StangMan" said:
Shouldn't it be a much smaller image ?? :eek:mg

Yup, like this:

167_12_02_10_7_07_49_1.png

Bah, you're all just jealous cuz you don't have the cajones to join us on the track :pbj

"silverblueBP" said:
Bah, you're all just jealous cuz you don't have the cajones to join us on the track :pbj

Nor the Wife awaiting life insurance money... :$$$ :$$$

"70_Fastback" said:
Nor the Wife awaiting life insurance money... :$$$ :$$$
But wouldn't chasing PT's around a track in a 44 year old car with no gloves on be a exclusion to the policy ??
shrug.gif

Back